top of page
Create ActiveCampaign Contacts with Wix Forms
Here are the steps to setting up a standard Wix Form so that it can send contacts to ActiveCampaign
1. Log into ActiveCampaign as an administrator. Click on settings (gear icon lower left) and Developer. Copy the URL and API Key. You will need these for the Web Integration form.
2. Go to your ActiveCampaign Web Integration Form here and fill in the top part with the URL and API Key you just copied in step 1, then click Authorize. You will be redirected to a success page. Come back here after you get the success message.
3. Beneath the "Authorize" button, click select the Using Form checkbox.
4. Fill out the bottom section. We need a contact email and recover code in case you lose your form name.
5. Press "Get Form" to get a form name. You will use this when you log into the Wix Admin.
6. Copy the form name that pops up here (in yellow below):
7. Log into Wix as an admin. Go to the form you are connecting. Select the form and click Settings (the gear icon). In the first or second email, put in email@example.com. Then scroll down and put your form name that you just copied (see yellow highlighted text above) into your Wix Form Name like you see below (see yellow highlighted text below). Publish your Wix Page by hitting the "Publish" button in the upper right corner.
If you need more help, write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how we can be of assistance.
bottom of page