top of page
Your Connection Was Created
YOU ARE ALMOST DONE
If you are connecting a Wix Form:
1. Go back to your Web Integration Form
2. Click Using Form
3. Fill out the bottom section. We need a contact email and recover code in case you lose your form name.
4. Press "Get Form" to get a form name. You will use this when you log into the Wix Admin.
5. Copy the form name that pops up here (MailChimp Example):
6. Log into Wix as an admin. Go to the form you are connecting. Select the form and click Settings (the gear icon). In the first or second email, put in firstname.lastname@example.org. Then scroll down and put your form name that you just copied (see yellow highlighted text above) into your Wix Form Name like you see below. Publish your Wix Page by hitting the "Publish" button in the upper right corner.
If you need more help, write us an email at email@example.com and tell us how we can be of assistance.
If you are using VirtuOps Pilot, please go back to your admin console and finish your workflow.
bottom of page